The Meikles Go To Spain!
I decided that, rather than harass people with an endless, overwhelming amount of emailed photos (the digital equivalent of a slideshow on the living room wall), I would use this new blog to allow everyone to see as many, or as few, of our Spain photos as they wish. And who knows, maybe I will even continue to update this site occasionally to satisfy the burning curiousity of everyone we know about our daily lives (ha ha).
So anyway, here you are. Southern Spain, with the Meikles. In Five Days.
If you want to see the scrapbook, comment or email me, and I'll send you a link. If I like you :)
2 comments:
I have totally been unabashedly copying your scrapbook layouts from this book. I keep another window open while I make my pages so I can constantly refer back to yours! Do I have to pay you royalty fees or something? :)
That's how I scrapbook too, only I totally unabashedly copy Becky Higgins. So you probably should just forward any fees to her :)
Post a Comment