You're welcome, Michelle.
We are-- Word Girl, who foils villains with the power of her vocabulary, her nemesis Dr. Two Brains (Lemmy), who accidentally fused a mouse brain with his own brain, Word Girl's monkey sidekick Captain Huggyface (who hates his hat) and . . . something Cletus created himself. He had no title for it, but finally decided he was "A Noun." Because he is a Person, Place or Thing.
Aren't we quite the family of nerds, all.
5 comments:
Super Cute!!
Hey, captian huggie face doesn't look too happy...
As I write, I hope with all my heart that you are at that...um ok I'll be nice...school giving them a piece of your mind and changing them to all be understanding and nice and making them get rid of all those ridiculous rules that try to make our children miserable all the time.
Wait . . . isn't that what school is for? Wow, have I been misinformed . . .
yes, thank you. and you are nerdy but in a cool way, but you know, that's just the stuff white people like
http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/
(sorry, don't know how to link in comments yet)
I am laughing at your kids costumes. What creativity. You'll have to tell me what happened at your school.
Post a Comment