Friday, October 17, 2008

Help Cindy Lynn Win! (awwww, it even rhymes!)


Everyone click here and vote for our sweet former babysitter from NC. She is up for a scholarship at college, and wrote a fabulous essay. It takes, like, 4 seconds, and will give you a nice warm glow. And some good karma. And . . . um . . . cookies. Lots of free cookies from me.




(Cookies not available in all areas.)

5 comments:

M.Howerton said...

no cookies needed - that Essay warrants a vote without bribery. I hope she gets it!! We'll pray for her.

Karin said...

You know which cookies I want (if you were in my area)? I have been dying for your cherry chocolate cookies you made in Durham, they were the best! Hope you are all doing well with all that's going on!

Katie said...

I was just telling Marc about Meikle cookies TODAY!

Olivia Meikle said...

Well, I can supply you with the recipe if not the actual cookies . . .

cindy baldwin said...

Wow-- just saw this-- thank you SO MUCH!!!!