Hey, you don't live in the mid-west anymore. No- "y'all" s!!
I'm having the same issue. But I know where my cable is. I threw it away after the dog chewed it up.
Hey! I lived briefly in the South. I am now entitled to use y'all (and it's plural, all y'all) for the REST OF MY LIFE!And UCMama, I assume by dog, you mean Hamster?What. Everyone else's kids don't chew electrical cords?
Will chewed my cable, miraculously it still works!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey, you don't live in the mid-west anymore. No- "y'all" s!!
I'm having the same issue. But I know where my cable is. I threw it away after the dog chewed it up.
Hey! I lived briefly in the South. I am now entitled to use y'all (and it's plural, all y'all) for the REST OF MY LIFE!
And UCMama, I assume by dog, you mean Hamster?
What. Everyone else's kids don't chew electrical cords?
Will chewed my cable, miraculously it still works!!
Post a Comment