Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'm back, baby!

Courtesy of our friendly neighborhood virtual VPN, the Meikle Blog is back on the air. Thank you, thank you.


I have oh so much to share--but let's start with this:


In our church, children are baptized at 8 years old. Cletus was baptized last week, on his birthday, in our swimming pool! He was so excited, and afterwards he was so happy he kept asking if he could sing. The answer was, of course, yes. He was also very proud of his cool Chinese outfit that he was baptized in. Good job, Mommy!



3 comments:

singinggoldielocks said...

So glad you're back! Love the picture! What a story for Cletus!....."Yes, I was baptized in China.....in our pool!" Super Cool. Had a dream last night I went back to school at WSU. There were 8 of us in the chamber choir- me, you, Keturah (go figure- wierd), Todd Wangsgard and I don't know who else. Wierd dream. Wonder if it means anything. I keep waiting for your dad to tell me they have a masters in vocal ped. If it doesn't happen it looks like nursing school for me...

Tiff

Alesa Larsen said...

How cool to be baptized in your swimming pool in China. Congrats.

ucmama said...

awww, that's great! Michael is going to be baptized on the 4th of July this next Saturday.