You crack me up! Of course xmas music is free game as of Nov 1st- at least at MY house. Thanksgiving is just PART of the holidays and the way I see it, it is a way to thank the Big Guy for his Son and therefore should start as soon as the pagan holiday is over........
5 comments:
Bob is seriously creepy singing Christmas. So weird. Enjoy the music.
You crack me up! Of course xmas music is free game as of Nov 1st- at least at MY house. Thanksgiving is just PART of the holidays and the way I see it, it is a way to thank the Big Guy for his Son and therefore should start as soon as the pagan holiday is over........
Hey thanks for the reccomendation, no Bob Dylan fan like my husband should be without a Christmas album! Just when I was wondering what to get him!
I just busted out the Sting album last night.
OH HOW I LOVE IT, love it, LOVE IT!
I have to admit....for YEARS....EVERY single time I hear Sting, I think of you =) Love it!
Post a Comment