Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sorry, Cletus.

So you know that childhood nightmare where your mom sends you to school all dressed up in your Matador costume ready for your report on Spain and then you arrive at school and it's the WRONG DAY!?!?!

I'm that mom.

4 comments:

Katie said...

oh man. OH MAN! the torture!

Megan Raines said...

That sounds like something I would do! Did Cletus use his charm and good looks to pull it off?

Olivia Meikle said...

Luckily his teacher intercepted him in the hall before school and he changed into his regular clothes instead. I was sick to my stomach all day worrying that I had permanently damaged him. "Don't worry about it, Mom" he said, "nobody even cared."

Alesa Larsen said...

Oh that is too funny. I give you the Mom of the Year Award for that one. I am glad that he was so cool about it. My daughter probably would have freaked out.