Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Terry Fox Run

The kids once again ran in their school's Terry Fox Run this month, raising money for cancer research in China.  They ran it in honor of their two great aunts and their grandmother who all passed away from cancer. 

There they go!

I was so proud of how hard they ran, and how excited they were for this cause.  They raised nearly 500 yuan, and gave their all to a very important endeavor.  Way to go, Meikle boys!

Cletus adds his donations to his House box 
("Red is the color of Gryffindor, mom, and so it's really practically like I'm in Gryffindor.")

Lemmy keeps up the pace


. . . and helps(?) a friend

Coming in in the top 20%!  Thank you, Great Wall Runners!




2 comments:

Megan Raines said...

I always cry during the Terry Fox run movie. It's fun to see your pictures! Miss you guys!

Katie said...

Gotta love that Beijing air! And that they ran so well in it! Way to go cute boys.