1) Peel potatoes directly into the sink. While doing so, think "I should not put these peelings down the disposal. They will probably clog it up."2) Put potato peelings down the disposal.
3) Call yourself an idiot. Loudly. Several times.
4) Try to clean out the disposal. Fail.
5) Get underneath and contemplate the amount of work required to take apart the disposal.
6) Remember Matthew's theory that absolutely every problem can be solved in less than 5 minutes on Google.
7) Google the problem.
8) Pour lots of boiling water down your clogged-up disposal. Wait ten minutes.
9) Contemplate mailing a thank-you note to whoever created google.
10) Blog about the whole experience. Because you are awesome.
4 comments:
I've spent years trying to figure out how to be awesome. If only I'd known it was this simple. I'm going to try this.
I have done that exact same thing before! Although I did not have a disposal. I believe my solution was to jam a long, thin stick down the drain over and over. :) Your solution sounds much more proper. Hooray, hooray for Google.
You are hilarious. I love the title.
Your mama raised you well girl, even wanting to write thank you notes to google.
While I would never say it, my friends call me the Queen of Google. I'm not sure that it would have occurred to me to google this problem, though. You must be the queen!
Post a Comment