Listen, everyone is entitled to a little Lizard Man impersonation, now and then. If he can't do it on national television in front of thousands, maybe millions, yet behind a man who just rolled him and smoked him in two sentences or less, when CAN he do it?
Geez.
Besides, all that blinking got tiring. Don't lizards stick out their tongues in leiu of blinking from time to time? Maybe I need to touch up on my lizard knowledge. Or Republican knowledge.
I just want you to know - the other day after taking pictures of all the wedding cards I received, I threw most of them away. But I kept yours because Cletus's illustration was just too doggone cute to trash! It made the shortlist of "favorite cards ever," definitely!
6 comments:
He really is a dinosaur.
I saw this and thought is was awesome. It makes me laugh.
Listen, everyone is entitled to a little Lizard Man impersonation, now and then. If he can't do it on national television in front of thousands, maybe millions, yet behind a man who just rolled him and smoked him in two sentences or less, when CAN he do it?
Geez.
Besides, all that blinking got tiring. Don't lizards stick out their tongues in leiu of blinking from time to time? Maybe I need to touch up on my lizard knowledge.
Or Republican knowledge.
Really???
This made me laugh. Out loud. Really hard.
From Cindy--edited for content :)
I just want you to know - the other day after taking pictures of all the wedding cards I received, I threw most of them away. But I kept yours because Cletus's illustration was just too doggone cute to trash! It made the shortlist of "favorite cards ever," definitely!
Post a Comment