Monday, February 23, 2009

Lazy blogger post

So how come on the week I change my blog title a whole herd of sheep went wandering through my yard? Okay, my neighborhood, but still.

I went to the fabric market. It was awesome. And cheap. So, so cheap. As in, uphoulstery weight gorgeous fabric for 10 kuai a meter. So, roughly $1.5 a yard. SO CHEAP!!

That is all. Have a nice day.

(Oh, and when the computer is fixed, and the boxes are unpacked, I promise to be a better blogger. Or at least a more prolific one, which is basically the same thing, right?)

3 comments:

Jessica Adams said...

I want some quality cheap fabric! Unfortunately with the cost of shipping it probably wouldn't be worth it cuz. Bummer.
So enjoy it and think of me, will you??

Katie said...

*pout* *pout* *pout*

I only recently found a store that sells fabric. I was so excited. But soon disappointed, because it was only like 20 different kinds and they were all old lady patterns and it was expensive. Better go to China!

Catherine Cazier said...

I wish I had to drag my kids out of bed. My kids are early risers. If we make it to 7am I am sleeping in.