Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Our Furniture (for anyone who cares)



So maybe only Heidi and Katie care, but here are the pictures of my finally-finished new furniture, including my custom-made sofa slipcovers. Hooray! And Matthew doesn't hate it. Which is pretty much all one can ask for where furniture is concerned.


Yellow sofa cover and sunroom plants
our cool new Chinese cabinet
Cool distressed green linen sofa covers,



the cool orange flower fabric that Heidi talked me into and now I completely love, on custom-made chair covers for Ikea chairs, and my favorite bonsai tree.

7 comments:

Catherine Cazier said...

Okay, so I am going to totally need your help decorating when I get there. We have lived in the bare miniums for the last three years here in Belguim since I figared why bother when you are just moving in three years. I guess it can't hurt to make it look nice I am so ready for a real house!!

Katie said...

what the? your house should go in a magazine. I can't believe you live there.

Cindy said...

It looks really terrific! Maybe you should come arrange my house!

ucmama said...

I care! I love it. It's looks so peaceful.

NOBODY said...

I LOVE those chairs. I never in a million years would have picked that, but I love them!

And I like the yellow couch.

It's all very lovely.

Cam said...

I am IM-PRESSED!

Alesa Larsen said...

I love your flower chairs. They are so cool. Thanks for befriending me on facebook. I have been wondering what your family is up to.