So it could be really cool to have April Fool's Day 14 hours before your family. Because then you could do things like call them and say that Deere has decided to send your family home immediately because of the economy, and watch chaos unfold. And then revel in your parents' confusion when you proclaim if to be an April Fool's Day prank, and they tell you that it is not April Fool's Day yet. "It is here!" you could reply.
Not that I have any personal experience in this matter, mind you. But I might also add that this is especially effective on Sisters-in-law who have just finalized plans for their imminent trips to visit you.
I'm just saying.
In other news, I have the flu. So do Lemmy and Leafy Isaac. Just a mild one, but it sucks nonetheless. However, I was treated to a puppet show last night, starring my husband and children, a disco-dancing seal, a seahorse who thought he was a cat, and a scuba-diving duck. It even had a moral: We should be nice to everyone, even if they are weird.
If that doesn't cheer a Mommy up, I don't know what will.
1 comment:
Aw man, I didn't even think about you getting it first. That's hilarious. I would have marched over to China and thrown the phone at you if I was one of your SILs.
So, sorry about the flu. It's made the rounds here. Only, it wasn't mild. But in any case, it stinks to be sick. Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment