To totally copy UCMama's blogging style, here is a list of things I've been listening to and looking at lately.
The first Klingon language opera being perfomed in the Hague.
Radio Lab's weird and wonderful take on science media.
The Life You Can Save--a life-changing book I just read, and that could, if enough people read it, change the world.
and, finally, if you've got 15 minutes and want to become a much cooler person, check out TED --these 15 minute talks given by the world's most interesting people are some of the most fascinating stuff you can find online. Or anywhere, for that matter.
2 comments:
that IS good stuff! And I have no style that hasn't been done before somewhere, sometime. I actually didn't even know I had a style!
p.s. I miss you!
Radio Lab and TED, yes yes yes.
The Life You Can Save... I don't know. Heard another author interviewed who has very different ideas...thinking hard....
Post a Comment