Today, I did the unthinkable. I commited a social sin, effectively thumbed my nose at 167 people, and took a giant step backwards in my pretense of popularity.
Alright Liv, you can leave facebook but you've got to send me your regular email address...I need to be able to talk to you if Sarah Palin does something crazy!!
Okay, Alicia, but who is this Pa-lin person you keep talking about? The name seems vaguely familiar, but there's something . . . blocking it off . . . can't . . . remember . . .
7 comments:
I haven't quit...but I also have logged on in months. It seems that e-mail and blogging are all I can handle in my e-world...
Alright Liv, you can leave facebook but you've got to send me your regular email address...I need to be able to talk to you if Sarah Palin does something crazy!!
Okay, Alicia, but who is this Pa-lin person you keep talking about? The name seems vaguely familiar, but there's something . . . blocking it off . . . can't . . . remember . . .
I wish I could have blocked her out...she keeps popping up like a crazy jack in the box. Send me a shout via email.
woa, that's weird. I have been debating doing that very thing for the past few weeks! (morphigenic....)
Do it! the sense of relief is immense. But first, get people's email addresses :)
Alicia! What's your email address?
It's because you only had 167 friends, isn't it?
Post a Comment