Monday, June 22, 2009

House stuff

My sunroom (aka the Girl Room) is finally done! I love it from the new sofa cover to the awesome chairs to the new custom-made furniture I just had delivered. I LOVE it!


This is the much better sofa cover on the ugly old sofa. It look quite lovely with the orange chairs that you may remember from before. or not. whatever.


We adoped two of the fish from Lemmy's class--this is where they live now. Only now they have lots of plants and a Chinese bridge to swim through.
Also, I finally replaced the curtains that were driving me crazy--had these made with silk from MuXuYuan--perfect. And oh so very cheap.

Pottery-barn knockoffs at 1/10th the price.

4 comments:

Katie said...

woa! I want a sun room!! No, I want YOUR sun room!

Alesa Larsen said...

What a fun room. How cool to be able to advantage of being in China like that.

ucmama said...

absolutely beautiful. I can feel the peaceful zen from here :)

T.A.T.I Crew said...

Look at you, Ms. Domestic Diva!

It looks so great.