Won the best drama series Emmy for -------- to offer you a new series of season --. Used to look so smart scouring the stem into an image after various types of phobia and the detective Jiepi audience quite fresh. However, this is a private detective has repeatedly broken case. -------------- with an air of delicate and subtle odd move "Amon" psychological disorders were charaterize Detective penetrating, and by virtue of outstanding performance, winning US actor Golden Globe award and the trade unions. I believe this humorous take it easy Holmes-style detective show, you can set Kaihuaiyixiao, screaming fun.
Ummm, yeah. Exactly.
Anyone?
3 comments:
Is this Monk? My family all listened to the description. My sister went to Japan on her mission and also loves the English over there. We all think it's Monk.
My family is hosting two Japanese women this next month as they learn English. They've already sent us the first emails, and the English is so great. We all had such a good time reading it because they're enthusiasm was so apparent. I just have to admire the attempt. I'm not sure I would feel that confident when I didn't know a language very well. It took me weeks before I would even carry on a conversation with anyone in Germany. :-)
Monk?
Yep! This was my birthday present from Big M--and half the gift was reading the back cover.
Post a Comment