Lemmy is reading his first chapter book ever. All by himself. Three cheers for Junie B. Jones, and the invention of the easy-reader chapter book.
In other news, Leafy Isaac still has fluid in his ears, but is apparently not allergic to anything. Which was kind of my big secret plan to have a magic fix for this whole not-talking thing. Sooooooooooooooo. I don't really know what happens now. I'm sure it will involve some hearing tests, some evaluations of things I don't even know the words for, and lots of waiting around. I will inform you all when we get any more information, whenever that may be.
School starts again tomorrow. I'm conflicted. I really enjoyed having C and L home for the break, and really REALLY enjoyed having Big M home for the break. It is sad to say goodbye to days filled with swimming, guitar compositions, reading Narnia and Ronia, cooking lessons (Cletus is a master French Toast maker) and sleeping in. However, I will enjoy getting back into my routine, including the gym, Chinese and maybe even a little erhu practice. Plus, there is the small matter of having an Ayi again. I don't like washing my own dishes. :)
5 comments:
You don't get your Ayi when there's no school? What's the connection?
Such a sad, SAD life!
I know, poor me.
It was Chinese New Year, and she had the week off. A good reality check for me, and a reminder of why I never want to live in a house this big in real life.
I'm sorry. I really hate evaluations, tests, waiting around, I'm kind of going through that right now too...so I feel for you!
so true. we can all use those reality checks when our MAID takes a week off. yeah. ;)
Post a Comment