that's awesome! can I learn to play that guitar thing so we can play duets?? And by "learn to play" I mean, like you, to know how to play it masterfully without ever trying?
It is Utah, and so therefore I'm 20 and have been married 1 1/2 years. However, I do not have four kids under the age of one, so I feel like I have avoided too much of the stereotype. But I'm doing good! Andrew (my husband) works at his grown-up job, which is nice because I can mooch, and I am finishing up my English degree this semester and will be starting law school at BYU in the fall. That's kind of crazy that you guys are living in China - is it for your husband's job? (I just realizing I could probably find these things out if I kept reading your blog... sometimes I'm lazy like that though).
3 comments:
Such soothing music....Love it! Id be envious too!
that's awesome! can I learn to play that guitar thing so we can play duets?? And by "learn to play" I mean, like you, to know how to play it masterfully without ever trying?
It is Utah, and so therefore I'm 20 and have been married 1 1/2 years. However, I do not have four kids under the age of one, so I feel like I have avoided too much of the stereotype.
But I'm doing good! Andrew (my husband) works at his grown-up job, which is nice because I can mooch, and I am finishing up my English degree this semester and will be starting law school at BYU in the fall.
That's kind of crazy that you guys are living in China - is it for your husband's job? (I just realizing I could probably find these things out if I kept reading your blog... sometimes I'm lazy like that though).
Post a Comment