Monday, May 10, 2010

The Big Chop


Lemmy decided it was time.  I was sad to see it go, but we believe that hair should be one's own affair . . . 

Besides, it "made his ears hot."


1 comment:

ucmama said...

I miss you! I know I don't stay in contact very well right now, but I just caught up with the last 16 or so posts. So, I'm gonna add all my comments here for efficiency's sake. I love long hair on little boys. But all mine have shaved heads. So they can look like Dad. My kids are philosophers as well, asking me questions that I swear I didn't even think about until I hit college. The bike riders look like a Dr. Seuss picture. CLetus makes an amazing matador (and I bet a good vampire too). Chinese moms remind me of Southern mamas all up in yo bidness. I never sent a kid dressed up on the wrong day, but the tooth fairy at our house forgot Bud's tooth 2 days in a row. We told him she was overworked and underpaid. I laughed outloud at burning a paper wii for Grandma. Bud didn't say a word till he was 3.5 yrs old. Leafy Isaac will bloom when ready. You're an excellent mom and the very best one for that boy. Someday I want to go jumping with an umbrella. I hear they do lessons out at the airport here. I'm gonna try the pepper recipe. I have doubt you could play the erhu. Did you pick a Chinese name for yourself? I have the same vitamin problem here at our house. You're right about history. It's pretty cool that our house is 110 yrs. old, but it's not like Dutch homes hewn of rock and standing for the last 800 yrs. And I want a blown candy animal! I think that about covers it.