Friday, September 12, 2008

A note to my anonymous critic.

I respectfully venture to suggest that perhaps you should find better uses for your time. For instance, if you spent a few hours getting aquainted with basic literary devices, such as satire and hyperbole, and their usage in humorous work, you wouldn't have so much time left to waste on randomly and venomously criticizing the parenting of total strangers after reading (misreading) one blog entry. Thank you.

The Management

6 comments:

Chris said...

I love people who leave anonymous comments. It's always easier to criticize when no one knows who you are.

Katie said...

OKAY. WHO DARES insult my sister's parenting habits??!! I didn't see what you're talking about but OH BOY grrrrrrrr

Olivia Meikle said...

I deleted it. It was rude and unnecessary. And poorly spelled.

singinggoldielocks said...

Yes, of course every good parent LIES. IS that what the idiot/jerk/not knowing all things person wrote about? Love ya, you make me and my boys feel NORMAL!!!! (Although mine aren't as tenderhearted as yours. Mine are just mean heathens.......)
Tiff

Gandalf said...

What the crap happened??

Jessica Adams said...

I love this. It made me laugh right out loud. What parent DOESN'T lie to their child at one time or another, are you kidding me?