So remember that time when when you said you had once unclogged a toilet using an M-60? And I was all, "you did not!" and you were all, "Did so!" and I was all "I had to look up what an M-60 was," and we were all having a good time?
Yeah.
So do you want to hear the best part of that story? Here is is: When I googled M-60, THIS is what came up. So that's what I thought we were talking about. Until Big M finally cleared it all up. And then he mocked me a little bit, and he was all, "You seriously thought she was using a machine gun to unclog a toilet? Come on! You couldn't really think that." And I was all, "Dude! It's UCMama!" And he was all, "Yeah. Okay. I guess you're right."
Good times, my friends, good times.
3 comments:
If I'd heard UC Mama say she used a m-80 to unclog her toilet, I definitely would have assumed what you googled.
Whoa! Let me clear a few things up before somebody gets wind of this and I get in trouble. M-80's are illegal. We used something called a M-60, which is basically the same thing, with a lot less bang. But still enough bang to clear out a toilet :) And it was our bro-in-law's firecracker and I actually let the boys do all the fun stuff. I just helped put the toilet back on after they were done. While they were exploding the toy out of the lines, I was actually in the backyard burning Christmas trees - HA!
I thought that same thing as I was reading your post!
ucmama, you are halarious and you rock!
Post a Comment