Friday, May 1, 2009

I mean, really.

I don't get it.

So there's this virus called Hand, Foot and Mouth disease. It's basically when you get lots of weird little canker sores on your (you guessed it) hands, feet and mouth. Ever heard of it?

I thought not.

Ever known anyone who had it?

I thought not.

So why, why, WHY have my children had it FIVE TIMES in five years? FIVE! WHY???? What did we ever do to this germ to make it hate us so much?

I don't get it.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

My nieces and nephews have each gotten it at least twice! It's not just your kids. Although I keep accidentally calling it hoof and mouth disease...

Catherine Cazier said...

Really? Bhavik had it last October when he was 9 months old. My doctor told me he could never get it again. That once you had it you were immune. But apparently that is not the case? None of my other kids ever got it, but the lady to watched Bhavik while we were visiting China got it from him.

Olivia Meikle said...

Don't worry. It wasn't. It was bugs biting them.

You can get it again, just a different strain. the last 4 times, it really was HFaM.