Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Correspondence Time: Dear Mom edition

Dear Mom,

I miss the mornings when you wake up to soft birds chirping, beautiful day, sun shining on you.  But the only times they happen is a morning at camping. So when can we go camping again, that's one of my favorite parts!

Do you miss those sun-shine and all that days too?  Also I only find those days on some North Carolina mornings too.

from,
Cletus Meikle


Apparently I'm not the only one that's tired of grey Beijing Winter. 

2 comments:

Catherine Cazier said...

Growing up I didn't need to go camping to hear the birds each morning. We lived out in the country and I'll tell those birds were noisy and sometime annoying but now that I have been reminded of those days I will have to admit I miss them a bit.

Megan Raines said...

I guess we'll all be nostalgic about the constant sound of popping firecrackers when we leave Beijing!