Alright, let me say that this is a fabulous toy. I cannot recommend it highly enough. unless.You also own the Playmobil pirates, and Playmobil Knights, and Playmobil Vikings. Then, you may have to have conversations like this:
"Yes, I KNOW the Wise Men wanted to protect Jesus, but they did NOT sword fight King Herod. That is NOT in the Bible."
or
"Yes, I KNOW Joseph would have wanted to keep Mary safe, but you are NOT allowed to have him fight a war with the King's soldiers."
or
"Okay, the new official rule is that Baby Jesus is NOT allowed to fight in the war. Do you understand me? I mean it! I will PUT THIS TOY AWAY, do you hear me? Okay then."
Don't say I didn't warn you.
2 comments:
The other day we were discussing what Christmas is really all about and Sassy said "Jesus", Pickles said "love" and Bud said "Me getting presents". Sassy said "No, Bud it's about Jesus' birth". Bud hollered back, "We do NOT make fun of Jesus! Christmas is NOT about Jesus burping!" I think you would have felt right at home in the middle of that conversation :)
Okay, now THAT is officially the funniest thing ever.
I know I say that about everything your kids say, but there's a reason for that . . . you're kids are stinkin' funny.
Post a Comment